Monday, February 2, 2009

Yes it's true... I love a pretty face

    I won't lie, I am in fact a sucker for pretty faces... And by my estimation the prettier the better mrgreen... I think 23 year-old Johnathan here fits the bill to perfection.

    I know it might sound strange, but there's some guys you run across who totally scream 'should've been an actor'... I think John totally has an actors appearance (but mind you this assumption is totally based off looks alone cool). He certainly has a face for television and/or movies though...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/yes-it-true-i-love-pretty-face.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...