Monday, February 2, 2009

My Childhood Returns

    Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, Sergeant Slaughter, Serpentor... Any of these names ring a bell? Well, if you happen to be an 80s baby like yours truly perhaps you might've just gotten a mental image of one of the most iconic animated series of the time...

    Apparently what's old is new again. So it's been with countless Hollywood remakes recently, and so it'll soon be with one of my most fond childhood memories mrgreen... If you by any chance happened to have been watching the Superbowl yesterday (which I'm assuming you were of course cool) odds are you got a first look at an awesome trailer for what's sure to be one of this year's Hollywood blockbusters... The new G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (set of course to release this summer in August)...
    Keep in mind, I did say this G.I. Joe was a 'fond childhood memory'... so let's not screw this up guys. Already I'm getting a little nervous seeing that "from the creators of the Mummy" tag flashing by confused... That said, the trailer looks awesome so I have my fingers crossed.

    Oh, and I should also mention, congrats to Pittsburgh... one of the greatest superbowl games I've ever witnessed for sure
    cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-childhood-returns.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...