Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just relaxin': Take #2

    So I posted a couple days or so ago about a chair I thought 'looked' somewhat more comfortable than the current seat I'm using. Apparently a reader named Back Spasms made clear I was in the wrong, and that in reality the seat I so admired was in fact uncomfortable. My apologies confused...I figure we might as well do a second take mrgreen...

    So um, how about that couch there. Wat with the gorgeous plaid stripes, and uh... comfortable cushions? I would *so* love a couch like that right about now. I could totally see myself cozying in and taking a nap for a couple of hours on it. Oh and that hat ornament they added is a great touch. Hopefully if I order one of these they include the stand that comes with it free of charge cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/just-relaxin-take-2.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...