Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aussie Lifeguards at work

    Intense... a beautiful collision of two of my favorite loves, gorgeous guys and fantastic photography. If memory serves me right, I remember asking a while back about how and why Aussies took up this interesting tradition of (apparently) 'bikinifying' their speedos (maybe that's not the right term for it, but it sorta, kinda resembles one from certain angles neutral)...

    If I recall correctly I believe the explanation was that it's to prevent slippage while rowing... Especially so when considering the constant crashing waves drenching the seats. Something tells me this probably wouldn't fly with US lifeguards, but hey you won't hear any complaining from me mrgreen...
    That being said, Just Beautiful photography with regards to these two shots. Almost gives the impression you're in the crashing waves with them.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/aussie-lifeguards-at-work.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...