Thursday, February 12, 2009

SNL's Lonely Island is on a boat...


    I think it's safe to say there's only one way I to describe SNL comedy trio The Lonely Island's recent boat trip featuring rapper T-Pain... Way, way, way over the top! Who'd have thunk it really? A rap song by an SNL comedy group about... well, just about being on a boat? It actually came out sounding somewhat decent (albeit *heavily profanity laden*). But Andy Samberg is super cute so I can somewhat ignore that... plus I love his personality (totally reminds me of one of my friends)...
    Also please someone give the director/video editor of this video a medal... cause just in terms of great cinematography, it came out looking awesome. The Lonely Island's album Incredibad came out this past tuesday. The album is also available through Itunes.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/snl-lonely-island-is-on-boat.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...