Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scary Stuff

    Wow... talk about a magic trick gone off the deep end sad... Ok, yes I know, not exactly appropriate, but thankfully everything turned out ok. Which is a good thing I suppose... considering finding yourself chained and locked in a tank isn't exactly how most people envision spending their day confused...
    Btw, the woman in this tank (I believe her name is Kristen Johnson) is supposedly one of the 'premier escape artists' in the world. Very reassuring no doubt... I suppose if even the alleged best have issues getting out of this 'water cell'... then perhaps someone needs to rethink this stunt in the future neutral.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/scary-stuff.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...