Thursday, February 12, 2009

The road less traveled...

    I took the road less traveled... and that has made all the difference...
    For starters I ran into this guy along the way...
    Zachary on the road
    And when I got to the end, this other guy happened to be standing about just waiting for something (or maybe someone cool?)... overall though the trip was worthwhile mrgreen. But I kinda wonder sometimes... just maybe... had I taken that other road. Hm, nah, best to keep looking forward and not dwell on what ifs cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/road-less-traveled.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...