Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Relaxin'

    Does anyone else get the impression the seat featured in this shot looks incredibly comfortable? I get the feeling it's somewhat soft around the top and very contoured in the middle cool. What I wouldn't do for a chair that comfortable right about now... I swear I'll have a bad back before I reach the age of 30 with this faux leather/uncomfortable computer seat I've been using this past year confused...
    Oh, and what about that rug... is that actually real cow's hide? Looks, um... well, actually I could do without the cow's hide. But nevertheless, perfect shot of that rug, and seat... oh, and the bare brown wall isn't too bad either. I think it's a nice touch cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/just-relaxin.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...