Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Poll

    As you might've noticed to the top left, a new poll has been added. So what's being decided upon this time you might ask? Well, I figure might as well place a matchup between a couple different general professions that tend lend themselves to producing an overabundance of Just Beautiful men. My standards are somewhat low, so I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out which category comes out on top mrgreen...
    I chose a few totally random shots from the archives just to illustrate a couple options (don't let these sway your vote one way or the other though cool). This might probably the start of a new theme too, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-poll.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...