Friday, February 6, 2009

Beautiful Desert Mystery

    Here's one of my favorite mysteries from a time long gone by... Who is he? Where does he come from? And is he still modeling?
    Chad in the desert (1)
    Unfortunately the second and third questions I can't answer... It's been too long. But I do have one clue from the first question. His name is Chad...

    And um... yeah, that's about how far it goes confused. I have absolutely no other information on him... aside from the fact that from the looks of the landscape he could possibly be from the Colorado/Nevada/New Mexico region. Or somewhere there about...

    And for a time he did make the desert shine mrgreen...
    Incredibly gorgeous physique... Whoever he is, it's unfortunate he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. But at least his gorgeous shots still remain. I actually think these were just spur-of-the-moment candid shots to be quite honest... and just judging from how they came out, I think it's safe to say he had incredible model potential.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/beautiful-desert-mystery.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...