Monday, February 2, 2009

So, um... yeah guys...

    Was I really that far off in calling this guy the (possibly) 'Most Beautiful Man of 2009'?... Something tells me I might've been onto something with my hunch cool...
    49860905a789a
    'Holy Crap eek!' were the first two words than ran across my mind when first I saw these... I mean seriously doesn't this qualify as art? I find it absolutely awe-inspiring... And yes breath-taking all at once... Wow...
    49860905a789a
    You can thank the genius mind of Hans Farmeyer for conceiving such brilliance... And my hats off to Philip Fusco himself. Quite easily one of the most amazing models currently on the scene... These two shots surpass Just Beautiful. You can check out more of fantastic Empire Model Philip Fusco on his blog.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/so-um-yeah-guys.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...