Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beautiful Terry

    So... If I were me, and I was attempting to define my definition of handsome... what might it be? Well, I suppose the answer to that could be summed up in three words: I - don't - know confused... Or better put, I wouldn't know it until I laid eyes on it...

    But I think I've laid eyes on one of my definitions of 'handsome' with stunningly gorgeous 22 year-old model Terry here... I swear the guy looks uncannily like my first crush back in highschool.. scary neutral... but in a good way cool...
    Beautiful+Terry+(2)
    Terry is currently featured as a model for the CAT Legendary Raw collection of shoes for men. I could (almost) swear I've seen Terry on TV before. For some reason I'm thinking MTV, but I can't really put my finger on when or what show it was confused. Nevertheless, what an incredibly gorgeous face... I must figure out where I've seen him neutral...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/beautiful-terry.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...