Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gorgeous Zagorski: The All American Look

    Now here's an especially handsome face that I owe my blogmate Kenneth huge debt of gratitude for discovering... or should I say 'rediscovering' for me cool...

    Perhaps you may recall his face from an Abercrombie campaign dating about 3 years ago? I do... and yes, I must admit I thought he looked great then, but I wasn't the biggest fan ( I can't put my finger on why)... Much like fine wine though, some things just tend to appreciate with age. 21 year-old Floridian model Maxwell Zagorski just so happens to be one of those things for me...

    The man is just absolutely gorgeous now (perhaps it's the older/more masculine look?)...

    After all Maxwell's modeling career did take off relatively early (so he did kind of look pretty young when he started out)... Max was still 18 and a highschool senior when he received his first call for a photoshoot down in Miami. Only a week following that shoot, did he receive a callback to fly down to Hawaii for Abercrombie...
    Maxwell (5)
    Fast-forward 3 years later and what you have is what you see now... The All-American guy next door with a perfect mix of masculine and boyish good looks to boot.

    Since his Abercrombie days, Maxwell has expanded his work and done quite a number of photoshoots ranging from Levi's denim ad campaigns, to magazine spreads and online apparel catalog work for Lacoste. He's also currently featured as the main model for Geddes and Gilmore... a dutch clothing store with a style somewhat reminiscent of America's Abercrombie & Fitch.
    Maxwell will always be an All-American beauty at heart though. Once again, special thanks to Kenneth for the reintroduction. You can check out more of gorgeous Maxwell Zagorski over at Krytoh's extensive gallery.

    And as for Maxwell himself, Just Beautiful...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/gorgeous-zagorski-all-american-look.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...