Friday, February 6, 2009

Gorgeous...legs...

    So I try to avoid getting too much into it, but sometimes my mini-fetish (I wonder if that's the right term for it confused) rises to the surface. For some it's feet, and others still maybe its hands or neck and back what have you...

    For me it's the legs. Don't ask me why, I really have no rationale for this one... It's just been a preference mine probably since as long as I can remember.

    So much so it even tends to surpass my ab-aholic sensibilities (by about a mile confused). Plus guys with great legs tend to usually be in fantastic shape (most of the time at least)... Anyhow there's a fun new blog that I've added to the blogroll that just started recently by a man named Michael. Definitely worth checking out, I'm already liking what I'm seeing mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/gorgeouslegs.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...