Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why Youtube, why?...

    Why, must you consistently bombard me with your endless stream of videos featuring people making total fools of themselves in front of a camera. We don't get enough of that in the mainstream media apparently? Do you derive some sick pleasure out of all this? ... Was that a yes?? ... Well fine I guess, whatever cool. I'll watch your videos... but I'm not necessarily gonna like it.
    Ok, so maybe I liked these videos a little... in a 'they're so horrendous that they're borderline funny' kind of way? Plus never hurts to have super cute guys singing (or lip-syncing to be more accurate) to keep one's attention. To be honest, considering the competition that's out there... (*cringe*), I really don't mind the goofiness aspect.
    Anyhow both these clips are by a youtube comedy group based out of LA... I believe from the looks of it it seems to be Hollywood (the sign gave it away cool). And yeah, the geeky guy in the second video would be so by my type... if he wasn't such a hyper-active stalker mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/why-youtube-why.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...