Saturday, February 14, 2009

Old habits die hard... sometimes...

    I've been giving it some thought, and I've finally come to a conclusion cool. Perhaps it's time to alter my posting habits... as in I'd like to break a 'routine' (perhaps better put as a 'bad habit') I seem to have fallen into for several months now... with that routine mainly being the fact that I tend to post as batches (i.e. 6, 7 or 8 posts at a time) as opposed to posting less but with more frequency.

    In all honesty, I think I blame time restraints for falling into this now several months on-going cycle in the first place... Not that things have exactly improved with regards to juggling my free time, but I'd like to see how a more haphazard approach to posting might go. So yeah, I'm going to attempt a new take at posting frequency. Maybe 1, 2, or 3 posts at random times from now on, as opposed to 7 or 8 every couple of days. Let me know what you guys think, it'll be interesting to see how it goes.









    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/old-habits-die-hard-sometimes.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...