Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love you.... man...

    Paul Rudd is looking for a man...

    Not just any man, but a man-friend... a good friend who just happens to be a man. A man who happens to be such a good friend that... ok fine. Paul Rudd is just looking for a 'best man' for his wedding, that's it. And on that premise alone the foundation for a potentially hilarious movie is born...enter I Love You, Man:
    'If you see a cool looking guy, strike up a conversation and ask him on a man-date mrgreen'... I think that line alone sold me on this movie (as if it wasn't enough that Paul and Andy are being featured cool).
    Adorkable... I swear if one of my professors ever looked like this guy my extra credit hours would've be through the roof mrgreen. Ahem, that said, Paul Rudd's new movie I Love You, Man is set to open in theaters March 20th... and I'll be there to see it cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-love-you-man.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...