Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cowboy Brent vs Cowboy Chase... fight!

    The phenomenal beauty Chase Wright facing off against the amazing one Brent Van Zant... This might be a tough one... at least for me. This stunning duo just happen just to be a pair in my short list of my all-time favorite models. So as you might expect, I hold both these two cowboy-themed shots of them as being equally perfect...

    Equal so much as with regards to my humble standards mrgreen... So why don't I just put it up to a vote? These two are far above standard models, so it should be interesting to see who comes out on top (factoring in of course the links I provided above cool)... Cowboy Brent vs Cowboy Chase, is it really possible to choose one over the other?










    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/cowboy-brent-vs-cowboy-chase-fight.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...