Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aquatic perfection

    What's not to be said about aquatic beauties? I believe one previous reader going by the name of Torontonian mentioned something about perfect proportion? And fitness cool?

    Well, I do see perfect proportion, yes... And obviously fitness is a given cool... What I unfortunately don't see though is my curiosity being fed. As in how to distinguish between hot, hotter, and hottest :-)... so as usual, that's where you guys come in.
    I know I'm being bad for forcing a choice between these three stunning aquatic beauties, but it has to be done. If nothing else, for the sake of alleviating my curiosity cool. So let's see where the consensus lies...









    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/aquatic-perfection.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...