Monday, February 23, 2009

Henry Cavill does Dunhill Black

    Imagine a fragrance... a fantastic scented fragrance that allows you to smell as great as one of the most handsome British male actors to grace the small screen. A scent so strong, perhaps it might even improve your chances on picking up an admirer (or two) as you ride along in your $100,000 Maserati ... Have I gotten your attention?
    3299107024_d1168f9efc_o
    No?... well, err confused... Dunhill Black of course hopes to succeed where I've apparently failed... and something tells me they've got the right idea with this one cool...

    Introducing the newly released fragrance Dunhill Black. Presented of course by none other than one of the most beautiful actors alive. The strikingly handsome Henry Cavill.
    Truth be told, I've never actually physically smelled one of Dunhill's brands of men's fragrances (and if I did I most likely wouldn't have been able to identify it). But I am somewhat curious to find out if this is any good. So far I've seen the scent described as that of an old English gentleman (confused) and 'a clump of nettles' being cleared away... sorry, neither of those really help in providing any tangible references for me...

    Still, I might just order a bottle (eventually)... Seems sexy enough cool...
    How unfortunate Cavills aren't included with shipping cry... a well, I guess only one more month to go till The Tudors returns. I'll have to wait a little while longer till I get my weekly fix of British perfection.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/henry-cavill-does-dunhill-black.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...