Saturday, February 21, 2009

Classic Male as Art

    Yet another one of my all time favorite shots. An era ago, perhaps you might've found something like this cast in marble... or maybe even adorning a wall as part of a fresco? Nowadays we get to enjoy it as digital art... but it's still just relevantly beautiful as it ever could be smile.
    classic beauty
    I used to know who this model was... but it's been a couple years so the name is almost like a hazy memory now (I'm thinking an 'M' something... but I just can't recall). Nevertheless, Just Beautiful. Maybe one of the few pictures I wouldn't mind hanging up on a wall in real life... err, assuming I ever get my own house confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/classic-male-as-art.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...