Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sam Rockwell diving...

    Here's a clip is from a movie that I posted about months and months ago (It's since been erased so I'm re-posting)... This clip originates from a 1997 movie titled Lawn Dogs and features actor Sam Rockwell in the role of a landscaper named Trent. This particular scene takes place at the very beginning of the movie as Trent takes a small pit-stop while passing over a tiny bridge.
    From the looks of things, perhaps Trent should be looking into olympic diving? Anyhow Lawn Dogs is currently available on DVD, Netflix and Torrents. I mistakenly deleted this movie before getting a chance to watch it in its entirety (don't ask me what I was thinking)... but judging from its IMDb rating, perhaps I should find the time to rent it one weekend.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/02/sam-rockwell-diving.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...