Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yes, in fact he is a nutcase....

    Adventurous TV host Bear Grylls is in fact a crazy man... between running through deserts and jungles and eating live 'things' on TV, I think that fact's been well established... But he's also a fun, loveable crazy man who likes running around naked in the great outdoors at least several times a season... so I'm guessing that's gotta account for something mrgreen...

    And if Man vs Wild's first episode of the 6th season is anything to go by... It seems Bear might just be up to his usually 'ass-freezing'/skinny-dip in freezing lake shenanigans... Gotta love it cool...
    So in terms of survival skills, what have I learned thus far from watching Man vs Wild?... Well apparently if I'm ever stuck in a wasteland somewhere... (presumably in the North Pole, or Siberia confused)... The first thing to do is to remove all my clothes, and neatly place it in a backpack... before commencing my attempt to hop across the closest random frozen river cool... Sounds like a lot of fun... but... I think I'll pass in favor of the temperate seasonal New Jersey climate for the time being mrgreen...

    (Superior caps via Superherofan)

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/yes-in-fact-he-is-nutcase.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...