Sunday, August 30, 2009

Poll Closed

    So another month comes to an end, so another poll closes mrgreen.

    And I must say, I am somewhat mildly surprised at some of the results. Clearly the prospect of a fun/humorous partner wasn't going to be topped (who wouldn't want that cool)... But the whole masculine alpha male types over smart/spontaneous guys... maybe there's some underlying sentiment here that I've been missing... I find intelligence sexy, so that's just me... Perhaps a super smart/ultra masculine male would be the ultimate concensus ideal type here?... Anyhow I have a feeling the next poll should be interesting mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/poll-closed.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...