Sunday, August 23, 2009

Most Epic Ryan Kwanten Retrospective

    In the midst of randomly searching for Ryan Kwanten videos on daily motion, I stumbled across this latest video by Oliver... Being the huge True Blood fanatic (ultimately translating into a Mr. Kwanten fanatic) that I am, I have to say this video pretty much blew me away.
    Just the work that went into combining clips from every single series Ryan's been in... and resulting in this? Simply epic. I've watched it like 4 times just now and I'm still amazed by it mrgreen.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/most-epic-ryan-kwanten-retrospective.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...