Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lucky 7 works for Windows

    If Windows Vista turned out to be that horrendous first blind date you'd rather do everything to forget (perhaps even deny ever took place mrgreen)... then... technically Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 should make up for it by turning that dud into a stud?... Well, cheesy analogies aside, it's looking like Windows 7 might in fact do just that... Be everything Windows Vista should have been... and then some...

    The gadget gurus over at Gizmodo recently reviewed a final build, gold version of Windows 7... And I have to say I'm liking what I'm seeing. A 60 second reduction in boot load time, no pesky automated/incessant permission requests, and better overall file indexing and logical searches... If I didn't know better, I'd say this might be the mother of all Vista service packs confused. But I'll take their word for it...

    At the very least the new interface looks pretty neat cool... and from what I've heard from beta tester buddies thus far, Microsoft might've finally gotten it right this time. Windows 7 officially releases on October 22nd (and seeing as yours truly has a free upgrade in store for the laptop, I can't wait to give it a whirl mrgreen). You can check out the entirety of Gizmodo's Windows 7 review at the gadget blog.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/lucky-7-works-for-windows.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...