Sunday, August 16, 2009

Subscribe to his Page

    Somewhat out of left field perhaps, but I figured I'd give a minor plug to a super nice/incredibly cute guy I befriended on youtube a couple weeks back.
    His name is Scott and he basically runs a vlog series called 'Vlog a Gay'... (which incidentally I was initially introduced to by Zack from GayBodyBlog)... Anyhow it's basically a series of daily vlogs featuring Scott recounting his day... Very simple, very straightforward, but supported by a guy with an awesome personality (notwithstanding the afore-stated incredibly high cuteness factor and equally outstanding Welsh accent mrgreen)...
    Anyhow I figured I'd post these up to try to get Scott a few more subscribers over on his youtube page. He's a really great guy who apparently has a thing for Ryan Reynolds (so there's another plus right there mrgreen)... Feel free to head over to youtube and subscribe to his videos if you're so inclined cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/subscribe-to-his-page.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...