Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Midsummer's Daydream

    I sometimes wonder what it would feel like being born straight...

    What it would feel like not finding guys 'appealing'... Whether perhaps I'd be running a Just Beautiful Women blog instead... or would the preponderance of media already available on that front dissuade any motivation for my starting such a blog in the first place cool...

    ...I wonder sometimes... and then I wake up and remember how amazing the male form can truly be at its best. Yes, I may be blind to one half of the hotness spectrum... but the half that I do see (at times) truly fits the definition of Just Beautiful mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/midsummer-daydream.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...