Monday, August 10, 2009

New Background

    So... as you might've noticed, I've made a slight modification to the background mrgreen... I'm kind of a fan of wood paneling in real life, so I figured why not just go for that look (to a certain degree) on the blog itself. My goal was unobtrusive, yet neat looking... with a slight shade of my favorite color mixed in cool... Did I succeed? I don't think it interferes too much with the text (if at all)... plus it looks a lot neater than the former 'dot matrix' scheme. Let me know what you think biggrin...








    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-background.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...