Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Break from the Heat

    Following my narrow harrowing escape from the seemingly bloodthirsty (and apparently irate) tribal natives, I made my way towards the welcoming sound of a far off rushing brook... Little did I realize, only upon my arrival did my real adventure begin mrgreen... [/end fantasy]

    On a more serious note though... having just come in from the stifling heat and humidity we've been experiencing the past couple of days now... this shot kind of looks more refreshing than actually hot. Oh, how I wish I could be there... instead of here sad...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/break-from-heat.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...