Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dreamy green-eyed Aussie

    As a general rule... I try my best to avoid using the term 'dreamy'...

    ...Call me banal, but I always kind of get a mental connotation of reverting back to my teen years and rifling through through the latest tween magazine (looking for random hotties mrgreen). I'm a man dammit... who likes doing manly things cool. Like watching sports, and checking out cars, and fixing random broken things... and uh, checking out people who look hot... who just happen to be guys... who look hot confused....

    Ok, I give up... Australian model Todd Finlay is absolutely dreamy. And he looks great with or without his shirt on. My total personification of what I imagine a gorgeous Aussie to look like (and then some).
    And wouldn't you know it?... He just happens to also model for Australia's national hotness apparel line. Who knew cool retro-70s swimwear could look so 21st century hot.
    Oh, and for the record, If looks could kill... I think every nation on earth would have silos armed with Todd's just waiting to be let loose cool...
    Todd is currently represented by Chadwick over in Sydney. He also starred last year as himself on a game show called Hole in the Wall... (basically just a live action version of Tetris using human bodies instead of blocks)...Todd played the hot male model scooping people out of the pool cool...

    A fantasy television lifeguard perhaps, but he sure plays the part of baywatch-esque wading through the waves almost to perfection... Just... absolutely dreamy... And I guess (just this once) there's really no shame in admitting it cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/dreamy-green-eyed-aussie.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...