Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Hunks in Trunks

    So August is apparently almost over... (*looks at the calendar*)... Yep, just a couple of days away from the start of September now...

    How unfortunate, in terms of my convenient excuse to post totally random hot guys (who just so happen to be wandering about out in the sun cool)... Ah well, I figure I might as well make the most of it...

    ... And post a couple of favorite hotties while time is still on my side. (*scrolls up for a sec*)... *sigh*, yeah... totally my type.
    Honestly though, is it safe to say there's few things hotter than a hot guy scorching up an already hot beach with his ever so hot presence? I can think of a couple things, but overall I'm willing to go out on a limb and answer affirmative on that one.

    And in terms of this whole 'hunks in trunks' theme that I love running with... I really think I've developed a fetish over the last year or so... Not good confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-hunks-in-trunks.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...