Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Days

    Is it already August? How fast has this year flown by exactly... it kind of feels like January was just yesterday confused?... (*sigh*) I seriously have to get off this 24 hour day slave-labor shift before I start prematurely aging neutral...

    Ok, so technically my work isn't literally slave labor... but between that and some 'extra-curricular' activities after work, all my free time feels like it's taken up. Although thankfully not so much that I can't sneak in a little fun in the sun every weekend... But yeah, between the sweltering August humidity, and the long-hour workdays, I could really use about a week's worth of just lying by the pool cool... One with a gorgeous view would be ideal of course mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-days.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...