Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just Beautiful Adam

    While we're still on the subject of gorgeous actors who just happen to find the time to moonlight as models (or perhaps vice versa mrgreen)... There's another 23 year-old Los Angeles-based hottie currently working to get his big break that's recently caugh my attention... I believe he goes by the name Adam...

    If anything, I'd have to say he easily looks more the part of an actor than say just a model who's looking to act... if that even makes any sense confused. I think in the acting world they call it the leading man look?... But yeah, perhaps were he more famous or by some stroke of incredible luck landed a major role (a la Chris Hemsworth), I could totally see Adam here being cast for Captain America... (at least just based on looks primarily)...

    He certainly fits the superhero look quite spectacularly... Not that I'm exactly crossing my fingers on this but who knows... maybe one day we might just spot Adam here saving your run-of-the-mill endangered city on the silver screen...or... maybe we might just settle for more future outstanding modeling shots mrgreen. Either way works for me really cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/just-beautiful-adam.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...