Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Beautiful Cory

    As you might've noticed, I'm somewhat in pugilism mode tonight so just bare with me for a sec...
    And allow me to introduce a model who certainly carries off 'the look' quite beautifully all on his own. Presenting 20 year-old Ohio native/aspiring model Cory G.

    As I mentioned before... in spite of Cory being just a young model starting out, he does in fact carry 'the look' almost to perfection. He's currently still building up his portfolio, and took these shots a couple months back after being signed to photographer Brian Hilburn's AIG modeling agency.
    Total perfection cool... And dare I say he kind of exhibits similar qualities to a certain gorgeous Mr. Fusco?... Or is it too early to tell yet? Either way, he's utterly gorgeous, hence it goes without saying he should have quite a bright modeling career ahead of him.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/just-beautiful-cory.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...