Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Blast from the Past

    Philip Olivier totally fell off my radar for the past couple of years... Well, technically it's been a little over a year since I've lost track of his career, but yeah... I haven't seen or heard from this gorgeous 29 year-old UK hottie in quite a while...

    About a week ago I did manage to rent one of his latest movies... basically a 2008 crime drama aptly titled The Crew. It's unfortunate Philip hasn't been in more movies/TV appearances since his super hot glory days on a certain 1 season Hollyoaks spinoff... But I guess I'll take what I can get mrgreen...

    I've opted to forgo posting scenes from The Crew for the time being (seeing as I think I've had enough of a Philip overload as it is last weekend)... But yeah, I think it's safe to say between the legendary calendar shots, and the dozens upon dozens of magazine photoshoots in the past, this guy was in fact (for a time) the first super hot Brit I couldn't get enough of...

    And taking into account the hotness I was subjected to recently watching Hollyoaks in the City and the Crew last weekend, I think he's safe to say he's little more Philip couldn't hurt cool... This guy really needs to start acting again.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/blast-from-past.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...