Saturday, August 8, 2009

Aussie Bums

    Can you believe Aussies are currently bundling up for winter right now?... Strange, I know right, and it's the middle of August too?... I swear it's like they've got everything upsidedown down there cool...

    Being that I'm still in the mood for summer hotness today though, I figured I might as well throw in a small post highlighting a little Aussie heat (in spite of the current climate down there mrgreen).
    After all, Australia is responsible for introducing the world to a torrent of down-under hotness on what's been pretty much a yearly basis. Thanks in no small part to playing host to one of the hottest men's underwear/swimwear lines in the world... Perhaps you might've heard of it
    ? mrgreen...

    Just Perfection... I swear whoever casts the models over at Aussiebum deserves a round of applause (and then some mrgreen)... Now with regards to this last model here, if but only I had a name neutral... Ah well, I guess in the meantime I'll just keep using it as my current summer-themed wallpaper cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/aussie-bums.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...