Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beautiful Alex by Joseph Bleu

    A perfect dream of beauty captured flawlessly almost like an art piece on canvas...

    ...is how I'd describe this series of shots, were I to be in a melodramatic mood cool... It just so happens that I'm not... so I'll just settle with referring to them as simply gorgeous mrgreen.

    These shots of 22 year-old model/college student Alex A. were actually taken a few years back by fashion designer-turned-self-taught photography talent, Joseph Bleu. A couple of them were actually posted up way back when I started this blog, believe it or not. At the time I meant to dedicate a full post eventually, but it totally slipped my mind... (for two whole years confused)...

    Plus in that time, I've noticed few if any other blogs have even bothered to feature this gorgeous computer science major... odd. One has to wonder whether or not these pics would remain nearly as inconspicuous were they taken be taken this year (I have my doubts cool)...

    Anyhow, in between looking gorgeous for the camera and barely keeping a set of jeans up, Alex also finds the time to work at his local Abercrombie outlet in New York. He certainly has 'the look' I suppose... Now all he needs is to work on expanding his portfolio with other equally great photographers cool...

    For the time being, these amazing shots by Joseph will have to do (and I can't say that I'm one to complain mrgreen)... You can check out more of Joseph Bleu's stylized photography over at his photography blog.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/beautiful-alex-by-joseph-bleu.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...