Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hollyoaks in the City

    Absolutely painstaking... is how I'd describe finally getting my hands on a fully watchable version of this series. The 2006 Hollyoaks spinoff Hollyoaks in the City aired for one short season way back in 2006 and has since vanished from existence... literally confused.
    At this point I'm convinced this series may never make it to DVD... after all, it's been what? 3 years since it's aired? And not even a single listing on Amazon?...
    Anyhow my mini ranting aside cool, these clips you see here before are just a couple compilations of my favorite scenes featuring the two gorgeous lead actors Marcus Patric and Philip Olivier. Basically it's safe to say almost every episode in this series had these two in one state or another of undress... As a matter of fact this series did somewhat rely heavily on it's super hot cast... mayhaps that was the beginning of the downfall?...
    Anyhow, the first and only season of Hollyoaks in the city is still available in its entirety on youtube... but in terms of finding a version online... let's just say I got lucky and stumbled on a high quality version through due diligence (one which has been subsequently vanished now that I check confused)... The show may never come out on DVD, so yeah, I guess I might be one of the few with the 16gig version just sitting on a laptop (*proceeds to backup entire series*) mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/hollyoaks-in-city.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...