Sunday, August 23, 2009

Poolside Distraction

    I think I've been mesmerized to a degree... This time it's not the eyes... But more or less by a curiosity. Like what exactly is he holding onto down there, and is that what's keeping him up?... And who exactly is he, and why does he bear a striking resemblance to Hugh Jackman (albeit arguably hotter confused)...

    A minor inane distraction I suppose, but I guess for someone this hot, I don't mind exploring further cool... Now if I but only had a name...

    Edit: Well that was fast
    mrgreen. Apparently the mystery surrounding this gorgeous man has been solved by none other than Brazilian photographer Didio (who also happens to have taken this beautiful shot)... The man featured here is a Brazilian model by the name of Marlon Di Gregory. He's been featured on Didio's blog back in June, and he also happens to have a pretty hot set hosted on Terra's The Boy (also photographed by Didio).

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/08/poolside-distraction.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...