Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The times, they are a changin'

    Sean Penn and James Franco put to the tune of a timeless Cyndi Lauper 80s classic?... And a rendition of that hit classic sung by none other than multi-talented UK actor John Barrowman no less? I would've never in a million years thought this combination would work... but wow, did the end result come out great or what mrgreen?
    Would you believe it if I told you I've never the opportunity to watch Milk yet? I know the movie's already racked up a couple awards, but for some odd reason I tend to be more attracted to the lesser known (more underground) gay-themed than the mainstream ones... I think I might give this one a rental though.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/times-they-are-changin.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...