Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just another hot day

    So yeah, if you're living along the north-east, I think it's safe to say you've noticed this weekend's been unseasonably hot. Not that I'm complaining, I'm loving every minute of it... what with the freedom to walk outside without a jacket... in some instances, perhaps in shorts and flip-flops. Maybe even without a shirt, showing off your perfect physique and... oh wait, we were talking about the weather weren't we mrgreen.
    Beautiful Day
    Btw, looking at the poll to the left, I kind of feel like I left out an essential category regarding the 'if a gorgeous guy passed you by' question... Very foolish on my part unfortunately confused... (Just from an initial glance of mr. backpack-ed perfection up above, can anyone perhaps hazard a guess as to what I might have left out cool?)

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/just-another-hot-day.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...