Thursday, April 30, 2009

I kissed a...

    Above all the shirtless guys and amazing displays of 'male beauty' I find shots like this to be truly exceptional. Is there a backstory here?... How did the guy on the left get paint on his forehead... and is this really a spur of the moment?

    Kind of looks professionally done, but yeah... who can say for sure I guess cool. Still, this shot kind of reminds me of a song I almost used for a music video a while back. How did it go again...?
    ...no, this can't be right. It's a little too subtle confused... If only changed the lyrics up just slightly...
    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-kissed.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...