Saturday, April 4, 2009

Can you hear us now?

    I love this shot, I don't know why. Kinda seems really natural and fun... on what appears to be a gorgeous day judging from the light coming in the shades cool. I wonder who's on the other side of that li... wait hold on a sec, I think my cell phone's ringing biggrin...

    Dammit, just someone with a wrong number confused... (*sigh*)... Anyhow, in all seriousness my reasoning for posting this was to get an idea of how much is 'enough'... I think you know what I mean with regards to Mr. Cute drinking Amstel light cool. Is the hairiness excessive, borderline, or just right?






    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/can-you-hear-us-now.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...