Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just Beautiful Chris

    I inadvertently added a shot of this gorgeous unknown a couple months ago without having any clue whatsoever as to who he was, where he came from, or perhaps what I even found so alluring about him in the first place...But I knew there had to be a method to my madness, and just judging from how this fantastic example of Irish perfection looks both in and out of a suit, I'd have to say my instincts were as keen as ever mrgreen...
    Introducing 23 year-old Manhattan model/actor/total hottie Chris Connell.
    Chris Connell
    Chris graduated not too long ago from film school in Manhattan and subsequently moved to LA to further pursue his acting and modeling careers. He's since appeared on several magazine covers, played a supporting role in the romantic comedy 500 Days of Summer, and appeared in a litany of commercials... with this particular Belgian ad for Leonidas Chocolate that I found pretty funny mrgreen...
    A guy passing up his partner for a quick snack on a piece of chocolate... no comment... cool? Anyhow, Chris has his own page over at Vimeo which is pretty neat. You can surf through a couple more clips from his commercial work there as well.
    Being that Chris also models when he's not in front of the camera, he's apparently left behind a trail of quite amazing shots. These in particular were taken by both Jade and one of my favorite photographers, the talented Scott Hoover.

    Chris currently has his own website setup, so you can get more information about his modeling and acting career there. And yes... hopefully we'll be seeing more of him as well in future feature length productions cool... For the time being though, I have to say I wouldn't mind a few more absolutely gorgeous shots...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/just-beautiful-chris.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...