Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Erik is... chill...

    Guys named Erik are the coolest right? Ignoring the slightly varied spelling of that great name of course mrgreen... I've yet to meet an Erik who wasn't slightly cool... perhaps sexy... or maybe some neat combination of the two cool...

    This Erik here is no exception mrgreen... talk the 'cool look'. Or should I just refer to it as chill cool?

    ... I guess whatever term you want to use for this guy, it all translates to extreme hotness in my book. Introducing gorgeous 20 year-old Seattle model/student Erik B...

    Super hot in every sense of the term. It's certainly nice to see models that look like real people every once in a while mrgreen...That's said, I think it's more than apparent there's nothing average about someone as hot as Erik.
    Thankfully his first major photoshoot happened to have landed with what appears to be a strikingly talented photographer (going by the moniker Inack). Gorgeous work all around I'd say mrgreen...
    Gorgeous+Erik+(10)
    In between his part-time modeling and classes, Erik is currently working at a fine dining restaurant. And to be honest I could really see him working as a waiter in restaurant... but I could also see him as an actor as well (he certainly has the look)... I think that in essence sums up his appeal... Just natural hotness mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/erik-is-chill.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...