Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Poll Question

    There's a new poll up to the top left... although this time it's not exactly the start of a new theme. I figured I might as well use this new poll as an opportunity to satiate a little curiosity by asking a question that examines an all too natural reaction.
    poll question
    So... a guy on the street passing by (or perhaps just idling around) has caught your eye... but what was it about him that actually made you take a second look? If I were to use this shot as an example, I'd say I noticed his 'attire' first... armband Ipods and shorts can be hot on the beach mrgreen... But what about you, what would you have noticed first? Vote, and let's find out cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-poll-question.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...