Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Beautiful Mystery

    I believe I may have been enamored with this mysterious beauty below. Who is he?... and where did he come from?... I'm thinking perhaps the better question with this one might be 'when' is he from?... seeing as I kind of get the feeling this might be a vintage shot (although I may be mistaken).

    He is absolutely beautiful though... Almost like a sculpture come to life only to be captured by a camera biggrin... There's another NSFW version of him floating about... Not that I'd know anything about that of course cool. But yeah, perfection can be achieved at times... this guy for me is just one such example.

    Edit: It's come to my attention that the identity of the photographer behind this amazing shot is none other than David Vance. The subject of this shot is a model named Michael Murphy and this photo was specifically taken for a book titled The Ultimate Book of Nudes (published way, way back in 1976).

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/beautiful-mystery.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...