Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From Russia... with love...

    Perfection can take different shapes and sizes... and I have to say, this model is just one such example. His look is just unique. I can't put my finger on it, but just his face alone... there's something about it...
    Full_moon_by_vishstudio
    But yeah, utterly gorgeous by all accounts. There isn't too much information out there regarding beautiful Anatoli here, save the fact that he is indeed a model... from way out East in Russia. Oh, and the fact that he's so perfectly proportional from top to bottom it's almost freaky mrgreen... I'd have to imagine he'd make a great subject for an art class for sure cool...
    These shots of Anatoli were taken by supre-talented Russian photographer Andrei Vishnyakov. And I must say he did a fantastic job, except...

    ...I wish this shot were a little brighter. How amazing would that be cool... well, actual strike that, it's still amazing as is. Now if only I could figure out where he's going and... oh yeah, that's right... I live almost 5,000 miles away cry.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/from-russia-with-love.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...