Thursday, April 30, 2009

Almost too familiar

    Nice ripple effect I'd say mrgreen...

    Every say 3 or 4 days randomly during the week I make time to go to my local NY sports club just a few miles down the road from me. There's a guy in particular who also frequents that gym pretty much every single day... Suffice to say my (passive) roving eye has locked onto him every now and again...
    Oddly enough 22 year-old part-time model Matthew here looks strikingly similar to that guy (who shall remain nameless cool) from my gym... albeit a little more shirtless, with a couple interesting aforementioned ripples here and there mrgreen.

    But yeah, as you might've noticed by now I tend to go for the beefier well-built guys. Although technically this is my limit on 'beefiness'... Maybe I should ask the guy at my gym if he models by any chance mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/almost-too-familiar.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...